– Wish List / Luggage List –
We love when volunteers and visitors ask if there are items they can bring for the projects. The answer is YES and thank you!! The following is a list of some general items that will fit in your suitcase.
Our top 5 wish-list items are:
• Thick & thin dry erase markers and small whiteboards.
• Chewable children’s multi-vitamins. These are an easy suggestion if you have friends who want to help!
• Scissors, staplers, markers, glue sticks, pencil sharpeners, tape, watercolor paints, and other classroom supplies.
• LAPTOPS! – HP Stream Notebook -11-r010nr ($189 USD)
• Operating Funds – become a monthly sponsor!
– Classroom Supplies –
- dry erase markers and cleaners
- pencil sharpeners
- pencils, pens, markers & colored pencils
- hole puncher, paper clips, tape, staplers and staples
- ESL Books for learning English (multiple copies of the same book)
- art & craft materials (paint & paintbrushes, yarn, glue guns, felt, pipe cleaners, etc.)
- math manipulatives
- Spanish / English dictionaries
- good quality scissors (we have lots of dull plastic ones!)
• Your gently used but still in good condition laptop or tablet that you’re no longer using!
• HP Stream Notebook -11-r010nr ($189 USD)
• Lenovo Idea Pad 100S 11.6” laptop ($169 USD)
• Kindle Fire Tablet, 7″ Display, Wifi, 8 GB, Black
– Toys & Craft Items –
- Children’s BOOKS in Spanish!
- LEGOS and DUPLOS!!! We are building a collection. Just bring what you have or find some at a yard sale!
- craft items – pipe cleaners, beads, glitter, glue stix, etc.
- magic markers & coloring pencils
- glow-stix • balloons • soccer balls • tennis balls, etc.
- magnet toys (big enough not to be choked on)
- toy tools, doctor’s kits, firefighter’s hats, etc.
- WOODEN puzzles w/ BIG pieces
- Please, no toys that require batteries.
– Household Supplies –
- kitchenware (good quality, used is fine) – pots, baking pans, etc.
- children’s chewable vitamins (only in-date and unopened)
- small tool sets
- lice shampoo • toothpaste • toothbrushes • hairbrushes & combs
Small toys to put in a “goodie bag” type of gift are always needed! Please look for sturdy items that will not break right away.