– Wish List / Luggage List –
We love when volunteers and visitors ask if there are items they can bring for the projects. The answer is YES and thank you!! The following is a list of some general items that will fit in your suitcase.
The top 5 wish-list items are:
• Chewable children’s multi-vitamins. These are an easy suggestion if you have friends who want to help!
• Thick & thin dry erase markers and small whiteboards.
• Scissors, staplers, markers, glue sticks, pencil sharpeners, tape, watercolor paints, and other classroom supplies.
• LAPTOPS! – HP Stream Notebook -11″ ($179 USD)
• Operating Funds – become a monthly sponsor!
– Classroom Supplies –
- dry erase markers and cleaners
- pencils, pens, markers & colored pencils
- hole puncher, paper clips, tape, staplers and staples
- children’s books in Spanish/English (multiple copies of the same book)
- art & craft materials (paint & paintbrushes, yarn, glue guns, felt, pipe cleaners, etc.)
- good quality scissors (we have lots of dull plastic ones!)
• HP Stream Notebook -11″ ($179 USD)
• Lenovo Idea Pad N4000 11.6” laptop ($169 USD)
• Kindle Fire Tablet, 7″ Display, Wifi, 8 GB, Black ($49 USD)
- Children’s BOOKS in Spanish!
- LEGOS and DUPLOS! Help us build a collection. Just bring what you have or find some at a yard sale!
- craft items – pipe cleaners, beads, glitter, glue stix, etc.
- magic markers & coloring pencils
- glow-stix • balloons • soccer balls • tennis balls, etc.
- magnet toys (big enough not to be choked on)
- toy tools, doctor’s kits, firefighter’s hats, etc.
- WOODEN puzzles w/ BIG pieces
- Please, no toys that require batteries.